• Print

Author Topic: Combo Requests  (Read 282 times)

Offline Mike Fertitta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Combo Requests
« on: July 30, 2017, 01:50:16 PM »
In the past, the FNF combo was picked by the winner of the previous week. Lately, I've just been picking dx11 stuff and popular tracks on the workshop. But; this topic is for anyone wanting to offer suggestions and I'll give priority to the winners. Have at it.

Offline cookie

• View Profile
Re: Combo Requests
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 05:05:20 PM »
tiger was asking on discord a couple weeks ago if he could request the howsten dissenter but i just also bought the new 650s paid content from studio 397  :P

Offline Mike Fertitta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 08:42:45 PM »
I asked him to pick a track for them but he never did, I've never driven them so no idea what would be suitable.

Offline Deadpedal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 09:52:49 AM »
The Dissenter is an old school rendition of a kinda/sorta of 70's stock car based on the old Ford Maverick/Mercury Comet 2-door sedan (bleck, gag, spewk). That said, I think it is easy to translate it as old-school SCCA Trans-Am-like too. In that vein, a backdrop of an old-style American road course, whether real or fictional (we've run them at Toban) makes a cozy combo. Lime Rock, Watkins Glen, VIR, Mid-Ohio, AMP, Sears Point and the like.  I'm not sure if some of these might not be acceptable in DX11 though.

Offline cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 08:37:58 AM »
Brianza works great - tailslap through the lesmos and the parabolic -curve grande is crazy

think im going to the beach for a bonfire so doubt ill make it back in time

Offline Mike Fertitta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 12:17:29 PM »
Brianza works great - tailslap through the lesmos and the parabolic -curve grande is crazy

think im going to the beach for a bonfire so doubt ill make it back in time

I set this up tentatively for next week (I think, used the only brianza on workshop, but has 3 layouts).

• Print