• Print

Author Topic: Friday Night Fight Combo  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Deadpedal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Friday Night Fight Combo
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 09:14:16 PM »
There's a 3-part template for this car here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvtMXnUqCvTviTa-G8oSy2kJFBXl

It includes the body of course, windows and paintable wheel rims.
Note that the WINDOW template is named plural while the .dds file name needs to be in the singular, WINDOW not WINDOWS.

Clio13_Body1.psd ...rename to your .dds skin name, i.e., SkinNameAlt.dds
Clio13_RIMS.psd ...rename your .dds RIMS file to include your skin name, i.e. SkinNameAltRIMS.dds
Clio13_Windows.psd ...rename your .dds Windows file to include your skin name, i.e. SkinNameAltWINDOW.dds
Pack 'em altogether in a .mas with MAS2.exe; for this example it would be SkinNameAlt.mas

We ran these at Croft back in Feb of this year, so it's likely that any skins you have already made will need to have the DX11 Levels and Hue& Saturation fix layers added to keep the colours from being too gaudy and bright. See my posts on P.2 of the Skins & Screenshots Showroom thread.

Offline Mike Fertitta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2017, 01:58:54 PM »
I don't expect I'll be in town friday if I am won't be until late.

Offline Deadpedal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2018, 01:43:12 PM »
I understand S-397 wanting to purge the ISI_ prefix from all previous vehicle content names, but they renamed the \installed\Vehicles\Howston_Dissenter_1974 to "Howston_DISS_1974" in the lastest update which seems a touch pointless and careless. So you will have to rename your loose skins folder if you have existing custom skins for the Dissenter.

Offline Mike Fertitta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2018, 08:59:31 AM »
I found the track for lester 1.10. Can grab it from http://www.internationalsimracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=3420.0

Will be setting up the server for testing with the Spark/Eve and Brabham BT55. But I also wondered if maybe F1 1988 would be good, too bad it is such a huge download.

Server up. Wow, the Brabham is pretty fun, not much oversteer mostly understeer from a lack of downforce in the front, I feel like i should get loose on some bumps but I don't even need to try and save it, it just stays going forward. The historic Eve has no grip just goes straight on corner entry :P.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 10:35:13 AM by Mike Fertitta »

Offline Auslander

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2018, 09:13:04 PM »
Yeah I think the BT55 was strangely docile as far as power delivery. The turbo has a huge peak right at the end of the revs. Just as it kicks in, the diff does something and keeps it straight. I sort of got the impression that it's too fast for passing here though, but the width of the track helps. F3 was a bit too slow. Thought the F2 was a nice fit though. 90 sec lap.
I didn't do it

Offline Deadpedal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2018, 04:12:50 PM »
All your old skins for the historic formula cars will be under userdata\player\settings\ISI_Spark_Vehicle and ISI_Eve_Vehicle (Jan to Apr 2017) or  ISI_Spark_Historics_1968 and ISI_Eve_Historics_1968 (Apr & Nov 2017 updates). Move them all to ...userdata\player\settings\Historic Challenge_spark_1968 and Historic Challenge_EVE_1968 (since Dec 2017).

Offline Mike Fertitta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Today at 10:59:05 AM »
Feb. 23, 2018 rF2 Combo:

Monsterly Energized Cup (WORKSHOP) at Phoenix International Raceway (WORKSHOP).

Server Name: >>Fri Nite Fight<<
Join every Friday night. Server ready by Thursday(maybe).

Starting Official Practice at 8:00edt
If you late no practice ;D

95 minutes Practice
6 lap Qualifying
50 lap races.

If I forgot to update go Here

Grab a Monster

• Print