• Print

Author Topic: Live Racers Leagues & Championships  (Read 554 times)

Offline parzoe

• View Profile
Live Racers Leagues & Championships
« on: January 03, 2018, 11:48:17 PM »
Here Ye Here ye...

A Live Racer subscription for PSR will provide tons of fun benefits for the league including:
  • Championship management including teams, detailed stats, and custom points setup
  • Deep driver stats going back through several years worth of data
  • More results for top lap times leading up to an event

And tons more... If we are going to build short championships there is no simpler solution with as many features.

So!  The cost to add 1 server to Live Racers per year is around $60. I will put up $30 and this should go to Spidey's PayPal and he should register it in his name.  Anyone interested can be upgraded to an Admin.  Admins create Championships and post results, etc...

Everyone who wants to participate in a Championship will need to register for that Championship in Live Racers.  This means you will need a Live Racers account. And, you will need to "claim" all of your racing profile names: "Names you raced in RF2 as", if you want your old stats connected to your profile.

Create a Live Racers profile here: http://www.liveracers.info/

It's not that hard and you don't "have" to claim your old stats.

See full feature and cost outline: http://www.liveracers.info/Support/Pricing

I would like spidey to post us a donate button from PayPal here as a next step assuming we are all in.

Thanks and I do really value Weds racing.  This is a rare group and it's an awesome format worth supporting.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 11:52:35 PM by parzoe »

Offline spidey

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Live Racers Leagues & Championships
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 06:25:07 PM »
If you'd like to donate to the league for our LiveRacers subscription to track stats and championships, please donate to:

endonesia1@netscape.net

Offline Racinjon

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 06:50:35 AM »
Donation sent.  I really think having a fully functional LiveRacers utility will be extremely beneficial.  I like having casual points championship.  LiveRacers will give us a much better platform for keeping track of stats and points and championships.  Plus it will be nice to see more than 3 drivers times.  Looking forward to it.
-RJ-

Offline spidey

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 06:27:07 PM »
Thanks, Jon, received.

Offline cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 02:46:45 PM »
If you'd like to donate to the league for our LiveRacers subscription to track stats and championships, please donate to:

endonesia1@netscape.net

i am internet payment challenged but feel like ive been around enough now to donate - can i mail you a cheque? how much do you need?> pm me

Offline spidey

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 03:48:19 PM »

endonesia1@netscape.net

i am internet payment challenged but feel like ive been around enough now to donate - can i mail you a cheque? how much do you need?> pm me

Yo cookie, I can give you my personal addy, but you sure you don't want to just set up a paypal account?  (I use my  ALL the time)

Offline Deadpedal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 10:31:41 AM »
Dropped a tenner in the pot.

Offline spidey

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 05:32:21 PM »
Dropped a tenner in the pot.

Atta boy, Deadpedal!   8) ;D

Service subscribed, enjoy!

And thanks all donators!  Also, it's a sub, so you can always send money to cover it later on if you didn't get in on this push.  We have a nice sized pot right now that should last us at LEAST  a year, so bonussss!  We'll just bump this thread if the pool runs low.  Thanks again for your support guys, awesome.

• Print